PCA Dining Program
PCA is proud to partner with SAGE Dining, the premier school dining provider. SAGE uses organic and locally sourced produce whenever possible to support sustainable practices and feels strongly about fostering community at PCA through healthy dining.
Daily offerings satisfy most dietary needs, including nut-free and gluten-free, and students have the opportunity to create a meal tailored to them. There are procedures in place to alert parents and students of potential allergens and an executive chef assists in the preparation of food, assuring recipes are followed according to directions with no added ingredients.
Educational Seasonings provides students with the opportunity to learn about ingredients, cuisines and cooking methods with the philosophy that learning isn't just limited to the classroom. Students will have the opportunity to taste food and flavors from around the world.
Participation in the Dining Program is campus inclusive, and enrollment in the program is handled at time of re-enrollment or enrollment.
PCA Sage Contacts:
Marshall Garrett - Food Service Director
Shaun Vaughn - Executive Chef
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is "community-inclusive dining"?
- How much will the Dining Fee be for my student?
- Is there any kind of financial assistance with the lunch program?
- What about allergies?
- My child is a picky eater - what will there be for them to eat?
- Can parents come and eat lunch with their students?
- Will there be a difference in the food offerings between the LS cafeteria and the MS/US cafeteria?
- How will PreK and Kindergarten students be served unlimited seconds from the classrooms?