CORPORATE PARTNERS PROGRAM
Prestonwood Christian Academy’s Corporate Partners Program provides businesses with a way to support academic programs, the fine and performing arts and athletics while also offering marketing access to the campus community.
Through web and print media, on-air advertising at games, signage at major events and more, our PCA Corporate Partners show their support for PCA while advertising their services to our audience. The PCA Corporate Partners Program offers several levels of sponsorship—each with a range of marketing benefits that are customized to support businesses and their goal.
Our Corporate Partners receive broad-based visibility for the term of their contract including options such as:
- Company logo featured on this webpage that links to the business website and additional SEO optimization to increase your online brand visibility and brand credibility.
- Company name in PCA’s Annual Report--distributed to more than 3,000 homes.
- Signage in Lions Stadium, the PCA Field House, Graham Field and/or Lady Lions Softball Field.
- Thirty-second Gametime radio ad to be played before and after JV and Varsity sporting competitions.
- Inclusion in the Playbill for the PCA Fall Play and/or Spring Musical held at the Eisemann Theater.
- Invitations, tickets and recognition at annual events such as the Zig Ziglar Servant Leadership Award Banquet, Fine Arts Banquet, Athletics Banquet and more.
Contact our Director of Corporate Partnerships, Heather Smith, to discuss program opportunities!
PCA PLANO IS ACCREDITED BY THE EVANGELICAL COUNCIL FOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY.
PCA Plano has met rigorous standards of financial practices, accurate and truthful financial reporting, and financial integrity in its fundraising and stewardship of resources. When you partner with PCA Plano, you can trust that your contributions will be used responsibly and in accordance with Christian principles.